Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome to Simple Frugal Homemaking!

Welcome to Simply Frugal Homemaking!  My name is Leslie and I am a voluntary stay at home mom. To me homemaking is a wonderfully fulfilling way to spend my days!  Although I am not an expert, I hope to share some of my best frugal living and simple homemaking experiences with you.  I will be filling this blog with frugal living tips, simple homemaking ideas, recipes, do it yourself handmade crafts, and all sorts of fun stuff! 

More and more families are turning their minds and hearts back to their homes.  I know personally I became fed up with the rat race.  I wanted to stay home and create a warm, loving, and safe place for my husband and children.  I find so much satisfaction in making things myself and living frugally.  There is a common misconception that people who live frugally do so because they have to.  I am lucky enough to say that is not the case for me and my family!  If that is the case for you, I hope that this blog will help you to see there is much to love about simple homemaking!

I want this to be a place where people from all walks of life who are interesting in homemaking and frugal living can get support, ideas, and encouragement.  I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment